Monday, July 26, 2010

DEEP SLEEP BEING




Look at Being in deep sleep
'Thout compare, in unique bliss
Vitality sheer, of great mother's
No mind nor impressed identities.


Charging the field, my instruments fresh
No honey traps, no polluting ignorance
Beyond name and the me and mine sense
Plain, clear ... in throbbing non existence.


*


This morning
When the dawn was yet to break
My mind completely unburdened
Memory free and 'ceptions direct


'Thout residue from before or hence ...


Swallow pairs twittered, to being playful
Prey in beak ... circles high ... the eagle
Lets the piece, eyeing, in complete ease
And regains it mid air in a precise sweep.


Isn't the caretaking lad's honour unworldly ?
Is the barber silent, at work, meditating ?


The being's pure ... ha la la, I now know
A privilege undeserved perhaps in future.


Would I have it again, attain and sustain ?
Am I immortal, free, if unsung n defamed ?



No comments:

Post a Comment