Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NOTHING





Brows loaded with sweat, eyes smarting
I take the sun on the squint
Day hot and sultry




She's not here, I recall curt
The mind moons
Far into the clouds above
Of another evening
A dry summer, I hear :
" Life's a boon, remain afloat dear ! "




The heat is now damp and convecting
Woe - be - gone
This I heavy on me
A forsaken desert
The terms daunting.




She's not here, her touch, her form
Soft voice that could quell a storm
The faith natural .... now beyond
I look around
Thoughts, ideas, my search, me
Seems intangible, ineffective
What alone, why this solitary ...




To me, back and awake
She's not here, I say




The evening turns breezy and cool
I am the world ... its spring view
In step with time, not just pulling
Stops unencumbered, happy rolling.







No comments:

Post a Comment